2018 brought in new legislation that makes people consider making their rental properties more energy efficient. The Energy Performance Certificate. Now the Domestic Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard Regulations (MEES) says every property must have a rating of E or higher.

But what do you have to do to get a certificate of E or higher? It’s all about insulting, double glazing, boiler efficiency, how old the house is and more. Read the information in the article below for the full facts. And of course, give us a call to help improve your energy performance by carrying out the necessary work on your behalf.


Further Reading: https://hamiltonfraser.co.uk/knowledge/new-energy-performance-certificate/


Bridgewater Developments Property Solutions
Telephone: 0161 929 4871
Email: [email protected]