Are you a Landlord? This article from Hamilton Fraser has everything you need to know about Council Tax requirements for Landlords in the UK.

Did you know the Tenant is responsible for the Council Tax on a rented property but if the house is unoccupied then the Landlord is responsible?

Further reading…. HamiltonFraser: Council tax landlords’ responsililities >>>

Bridgewater Developments Property Solutions
Telephone: 0161 929 4871
Email: [email protected]